This document will outline how you can obtain your FedEx Freight Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your FedEx Freight Account.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature. Click Features from the ShipperHQ dashboard (left sidebar), toggle the switch on the LTL Freight Carriers panel, and finally you will need to create the carrier.
Adding a live rate carrier from the Marketplace page
- In the ShipperHQ Marketplace, select your desired carrier
- You will need to enable the LTL advanced feature before LTL carriers will be displayed
- You can filter by carrier type or by installation status using the dropdown menus near the search bar
- Next, install and validate a selected carrier by clicking the “install” button directly on the listing or click anywhere else on the listing to view a detailed page with more information about the carrier including information required for validating the carrier.
- Review the required validation elements
- Proceed and enter the required account information as needed.
Note: Successful installation depends on the accurate entry of the account information required by each carrier. If you do not have the correct information you will not be able to validate your carrier or receive live rates.
- Once validation is successful, you can enable your carrier right away or configure it further.
Register for FedEx Freight Credentials
- You can open an account on the FedEx website.
- Complete the form and a FedEx sales representative will contact you with your new account information.
*If you need assistance you can contact FedEx at 1-800-874-4723
Add Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the FedEx Freight carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to the Carriers page in the ShipperHQ dashboard
- Since you have already created the carrier, you will next need to edit it ()
- Click on the “Update Credentials” link on the top of the Basic panel. That will bring you to the Validation screen.
- Click “Begin Validation” in the Fedex Freight Install screen and enter your carrier Account Number, Password, Key and Freight Account number (all provided by the FedEx sales rep).
- Additionally, you’ll need to set your Packaging, Payment Type, Payor Info.
- ShipperHQ will indicate if validation is successful.
- Click “Configure This Carrier” on the validation popup to select your methods and set your Holland settings.