The Product Page Shipping Calculator is the latest feature added to ShipperHQ’s arsenal of Advanced Features designed to enhance a customer’s checkout experience. This new feature gives customers the ability to calculate and view the estimated shipping cost and delivery dates without having to navigate to the checkout page.
On This Page
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- A Magento 2 account
- A Standard, Pro, or Enterprise ShipperHQ plan
Steps to Install Product Page Shipping Calculator Module
Before you enable the Product Page Shipping Calculator feature, use the steps below to install the Product Page Calculator and sync with your Magento 2 store.
- Enable Maintenance mode (
php bin/magento maintenance:enable) **
- Run the following commands from your root Magento installation directory:
composer require shipperhq/module-shq-product-page
php bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content ShipperHQ_ProductPage
php bin/magento cache:flush
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy**
- Disable Maintenance mode (
php bin/magento maintenance:disable) **
Steps to Enable and Configure Product Page Shipping Calculator
Use the steps below to enable and configure the Product Page Calculator.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to Manage Shipping > Advanced Features page.
- Click the Disabled toggle to enable the feature.
- Click the Proceed button.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select the desired settings:
- Click the Apply button.
- You can now see the Product Page Shipping Calculator on your product pages.
Product Page Shipping Calculator Example
Here is an example of what customers see when calculating their shipping rates and estimated delivery dates:
Steps to Sync with Magento
- Log into your Magento account.
- Navigate to Stores > Other Settings > Synchronize with ShipperHQ.
- Click the Synchronize button to enable the Product Page Shipping Calculator.
- Congratulations, you have successfully enabled the Product Page Shipping Calculator.
Additional Configurations (Optional)
Get the most out of the Shipping Calculator by going to any of the following links for more ShipperHQ configuration options:
- How to Theme Product Page Shipping Calculator
- How to Set Up Rate Shopping
- Setting Up Shipping Rules
- How to Set Up Packing Rules
- How to Add a Surcharge/Handling Fee to a Carrier