Using ShipperHQ on your BigCommerce store gives you access to a broad set of functionality beyond what is supported by BigCommerce default shipping. This includes 30+ live rate carriers, robust dimensional and multi-origin rating, a powerful rules engine, and more.
While ShipperHQ is available for any BigCommerce store, BigCommerce Enterprise merchants receive the ShipperHQ Essentials plan for free with the option to upgrade their plan at any time. The steps below apply to all BigCommerce merchants.
- Log into the BigCommerce store you’d like to connect to ShipperHQ
- Install the ShipperHQ App from the BigCommerce Marketplace
- Your BigCommerce Store will automatically be connected to ShipperHQ (as noted above, this will not immediately impact the shipping rates and options your customers)
- You’ll now have access to the ShipperHQ Dashboard where the Trial Wizard will help you start setting up your shipping configuration
When ready to start Testing:
- Enable Preview Mode for testing under Store Setup > Shipping in your BigCommerce Admin Panel
- After testing and when you’re ready to go live, switch to Advanced Shipping under Store Setup > Shipping in your BigCommerce Admin Panel