Using ShipperHQ on your BigCommerce store gives you access to a broad set of functionality beyond what is supported by BigCommerce default shipping. This includes 30+ live rate carriers, robust dimensional and multi-origin rating, a powerful rules engine, and more.
Steps for Standard ShipperHQ Installation
- Log into the BigCommerce store you’d like to connect to ShipperHQ.
- Install the ShipperHQ App from the BigCommerce Marketplace.
- Your BigCommerce Store is automatically connected to ShipperHQ (as noted above, this does not immediately impact the shipping rates and options your customers).
- You now have access to the ShipperHQ Dashboard where the Trial Wizard helps you start setting up your shipping configuration.
When ready to start Testing:
- Enable Preview Mode for testing under Store Setup > Shipping in your BigCommerce Admin Panel.
- After testing and when you’re ready to go live, switch to Advanced Shipping under Store Setup > Shipping in your BigCommerce Admin Panel.
Steps for ShipperHQ Plus Installation
Please see our complete ShipperHQ Plus Installation guide for step by step details.
Trouble launching the app?
This could be because your computer does not allow 3rd party cookies. Please refer to this document to resolve the issue.
You may also have trouble accessing the ShipperHQ app in your BigCommerce dashboard if you are not logged in as the BigCommerce Store Owner. ShipperHQ should be installed by the Store Owner and then the Owner can use Multi-User App Permissions in the BigCommerce dashboard to allow other users to access ShipperHQ.
BigCommerce B2B Edition & B2B Ninja
For BigCommerce merchants using the B2B Edition (formerly Bundle B2B) or B2B Ninja (formerly Quote Ninja) for custom shipping quotes, please see our BigCommerce B2B Edition Customer Groups set up guide for details on how to configure your ShipperHQ account.