ShipperHQ supports WooCommerce via our plugin which can be obtained via github. These instructions assume you have already successfully installed WooCommerce.
Before Installing ShipperHQ:
- Sign up for a free trial account at ShipperHQ.com. (You will need this to obtain your api key and authentication code.)
- Configure ShipperHQ for your needs. See our Getting Started Video for further information.
How to Install ShipperHQ:
- Download the zip file in the zips directory and extract contents into wp-content/plugins/
- In WordPress admin activate the ShipperHQ plugin
- Obtain your API Key and Authentication Code from ShipperHQ. This is found by logging into your ShipperHQ account. Under “Websites” select the website that you configured for this store and copy the details shown here (see below).
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > ShipperHQ (see below)
- Enter api key and authentication code obtained from your ShipperHQ dashboard and save changes.
You should now be able to see shipping rates from ShipperHQ on the frontend of your WooCommerce store.