ShipperHQ supports rating on WooCommerce via our plugin. This document outlines the process for what to do after successfully installing WooCommerce.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- Access to your WordPress admin website
On This Page
Steps to Install the WooCommerce Plugin in WordPress
- Go to ShipperHQ’s WooCommerce Github library.
- Click the Zips folder and download the latest zip in the directory.
- Extract the contents into wp-content/plugins/.
- Go and log in to your WordPress admin website.
- Go to your Plugins dashboard and click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the Choose File button and select the downloaded wp-content/plugins/ file.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Navigate to Plugins > Install Plugins in your WordPress Admin website.
- Click the Activate link for the ShipperHQ plugin.
Steps to Obtain Your API Key and Authenticate Code from ShipperHQ
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to to the Bastic Setup > Websites dashboard.
- Click the desired website.
- Click the Integrations tab.
- View the generated access token placed in the field provided.
Steps to Connecting ShipperHQ to WooCommerce Plugin
- After you’ve obtained your API Key and Auth Key, log in to your WordPress admin account.
- Navigate to Settings > Shipping > ShipperHQ.
- Enter API key and authentication code obtained from your ShipperHQ dashboard into the fields provided.
- Click the Save changes button.
You are now able to see shipping rates from ShipperHQ on the frontend of your WooCommerce store.
Updating the Plugin
- Follow steps 1 – 3 from the Steps to Install the WooCommerce Plugin to WordPress.
- Unzip the ShipperHQ extension and open the folder to view the contents.
- In a separate window, open up your WordPress installation.
- Navigate to the following directory: wordpressInstallation > wp-content > plugins > woocommer-shipperhq.
- Drag the contents of the updated extension over to your existing contents in your wp-content > plugins > woocommer-shipperhq folder. This overwrites the existing files.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Settings > Shipping > ShipperHQ where your API key is entered and test that your ShipperHQ extension is still accessible.