ShipperHQ supports WooCommerce via our plugin which can be obtained on github. These instructions outline what to do after successfully installing WooCommerce.
How to Install ShipperHQ:
- Download the zip file in the zips directory and extract contents into wp-content/plugins/
- In WordPress admin, activate the ShipperHQ plugin
- Obtain your API Key and Authentication Code from ShipperHQ. This is found by logging into your ShipperHQ account. Under “Websites,” select the website that you configured for this store and copy the details shown here (see below).
- Next, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > ShipperHQ (see below)
- Finally, Enter api key and authentication code obtained from your ShipperHQ dashboard and save changes.
You should now be able to see shipping rates from ShipperHQ on the frontend of your WooCommerce store.
- Unzip the ShipperHQ extension and open the folder to view the contents
- Next, in a separate window, open up your WordPress installation and navigate to the following directory:
wordpressInstallation –> wp-content –>plugins –>woocommer-shipperhq
- Now, drag the contents of the updated extension over to your existing contents in your wp-content –>plugins –>woocommer-shipperhq folder. This will overwrite the existing files
- Finally, navigate to your WordPress admin panel. Access WordPress –> Settings –> Shipping –> ShipperHQ where your API key is entered and test that your ShipperHQ extension is still accessible