ShipperHQ supports rating on WooCommerce via our plugin, which can be obtained on github. This doc has instructions for what to do after successfully installing WooCommerce.
Steps to Install and Connect
- Download the zip file in the zips directory and extract contents into wp-content/plugins/
- In WordPress admin, activate the ShipperHQ plugin.
- Obtain your API Key and Authentication Code from ShipperHQ. This is found by logging into your ShipperHQ account and going to
Websites -> edit the website that you configured for this store -> eCommerce Configuration
- Once you’ve obtained the API Key and Auth Code, navigate to WooCommerce and go into
Settings > Shipping > ShipperHQ(see below screenshot for reference)
- Finally, Enter api key and authentication code obtained from your ShipperHQ dashboard and save changes.
You should now be able to see shipping rates from ShipperHQ on the frontend of your WooCommerce store.
Updating the Plugin
- Unzip the ShipperHQ extension and open the folder to view the contents
- Next, in a separate window, open up your WordPress installation and navigate to the following directory:
wordpressInstallation –> wp-content –>plugins –>woocommer-shipperhq
- Now, drag the contents of the updated extension over to your existing contents in your wp-content –>plugins –>woocommer-shipperhq folder. This will overwrite the existing files
- Finally, navigate to your WordPress admin panel. Access WordPress –> Settings –> Shipping –> ShipperHQ where your API key is entered and test that your ShipperHQ extension is still accessible