This article helps to illustrate the steps involved in installing ShipperHQ on Zoey and connect the accounts. It also goes through the steps involved with syncing attributes in ShipperHQ.
Install ShipperHQ to Zoey Account
Now that your account has been set up, you will need to install ShipperHQ to your Zoey account.
- Click here to download the ShipperHQ app to your Zoey account.
- In Zoey, navigate to the Apps dashboard
- Click the Manage button for ShipperHQ and ensure that Enabled is set to “Yes”
- Ensure the other settings are the way you want, including the scope in Zoey (in screenshote above) matching the scope of your ShipperHQ account. Then press Save.
You can now access your ShipperHQ account through ShipperHQ.com to begin setting up your requirements. Once you start getting your origins, rules, and shipping groups set up, you’ll want to sync ShipperHQ with Zoey.
Syncing ShipperHQ to Zoey Account
Now that ShipperHQ is installed, you can now sync your account to your site.
- Within Zoey, navigate to
Settings -> Shipping Methodsand select “Go” next to Advanced Sync. This will check for any required changes between the ShipperHQ configuration and your store.
- Select “Synchronize with ShipperHQ” will then make the changes displayed.
Please note that values that are assigned to current products will not be deleted automatically, e.g. if you have a shipping group BIKES, which you created in ShipperHQ then delete it, it will not delete from Zoey unless it has been unassigned from all products.
Currently, we do not support renaming of attributes in ShipperHQ. This will be seen as a new value.