This document will outline how you can obtain your XPO Logistics (formerly Con-Way) Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your XPO Logistics Account and how to connect those credentials to ShipperHQ.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature. Click Features from the ShipperHQ dashboard (left sidebar), then toggle the switch on the LTL Freight Carriers panel. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “XPO Logistics”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Con-Way” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for XPO Credentials
To set up a business account with XPO Logistics LTL you will need to call 1-800-755-2728.
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the XPO Freight carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the XPO Freight carrier
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter the User ID (provided by XPO Freight).
- Password you received from XPO Freight
- Customer Number should only be entered if you want to receive negotiated rates (provided by XPO Freight)
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option