This document will outline how you can obtain your R+L Carriers Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your R+L Account and how to connect those credentials to ShipperHQ.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature. Click Features from the ShipperHQ dashboard (left sidebar), then toggle the switch on the LTL Freight Carriers panel. You will then need to create the carrier.
There are two ways to add a new carrier to your account. Here is how to add via Marketplace:
Adding a live rate carrier from the Marketplace page
- Navigate to the Marketplace page from the ShipperHQ Dashboard (left sidebar)
- Select your desired carrier
- You will need to enable the LTL advanced feature before LTL carriers will be displayed
- You can filter by carrier type or by installation status using the dropdown menus near the search bar
- Being to install and validate a selected carrier by clicking the “install” button directly on the listing or click anywhere else on the listing to view a detailed page with more information about the carrier including information required for validating the carrier.
- Review the required validation elements:
- Proceed and enter the required account information as needed. Note: Successful installation depends on the accurate entry of the account information required by each carrier. If you do not have the correct information you will not be able to validate your carrier or receive live rates.
- Once validation is successful, you will be presented with the option to enable your carrier right away or configure it further. Selecting configure will take you to the carrier’s details page.
Registering for Credentials
Speak to a R+L Carriers representative to register for credentials. You can either request a call from a representative or give them a call at 1-800-543-5589.
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
Follow the steps under R+L Validation to enter your API Key and finish the connection.