This document outlines the process to set up GlobalTranz Freight in ShipperHQ to obtain live rates associated with your GlobalTranz account.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- Your GlobalTranz user ID
- Your GlobalTranz password
- Your API GlobalTranz Access Key
- LTL Freight Feature – Adding this carrier requires the LTL Freight Feature enabled either before or during the process described below. Click this link for more information about enabling the LTL Freight Feature.
Steps to Add This Carrier
Now that you have your credentials ready use the steps below to set up GlobalTranz in ShipperHQ.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to the Manage Shipping > Carriers dashboard.
- Click the + New to add a new carrier.
- Click the Live Rate Carrier option.
- Use the Search Carriers search bar to type in GlobalTranz or scroll down to find GlobalTranz from the list of available carriers.
- Select GlobalTranz Freight.
- Type in the name of the carrier you want your customers to see. Example: GlobalTranz or GlobalTranz Frieght.
- Click the Continue button.
Steps to Validate This Carrier
- Click the Enter Credentials button.
- Click the Enter Credentials button once again.
- Input your User Name, Password, Subscription Key (API Access Key obtained from GlobalTranz) into the fields provided.
- Select the Packaging Container from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Validate button.
- If validation is successful, toggle the grey Enable toggle button to enable the GlobalTranz Freight carrier.
- Click the Configure This Carrier button if the validation process was successful.
Congratulations! Your GlobalTranz Freight carrier is now enabled and ready for configuration.
Freight Shipping Configuration
Use any of the following links to configure your GlobalTranz Freight carrier:
- Setting Weight Thresholds for Oversized Carts
- How to Set Items that Must Ship Freight
- Setting Up Shipping Groups
Use any of the following links for more configuration options:
- Setting Up Shipping Rules
- How to Set Up Packing Rules
- How to Add a Surcharge/Handling Fee to a Carrier