This document outlines the process to connect your BlueGrace Logistics account to ShipperHQ to obtain live rates associated with your BlueGrace account.
On This Page
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- Your BlueGrace Client ID
- Your BlueGrace Client Secret
- LTL Freight Feature – Adding this carrier requires the LTL Freight Feature enabled either before or during the process described below. Click this link for more information about enabling the LTL Freight Feature.
Steps to Add This Carrier
Now that you have your credentials ready use the steps below to set up BlueGrace in ShipperHQ.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to the Manage Shipping > Carriers dashboard.
- Click the + New to add a new carrier.
- Click the Live Rate Carrier option.
- Use the Search Carriers search bar to type in Blue or scroll down to find BlueGrace from the list of available carriers.
- Select BlueGrace.
- Type in the name of the carrier you want your customers to see. Example: “BlueGrace” or “Frieght Shipping”.
- Click the Continue button.
Steps to Validate This Carrier
- Click the Enter Credentials button.
- Click the Enter Credentials button once again.
- Input your BlueGrace Client ID as User Name and your BlueGrace Secret key as Password into the fields provided.
- Select the Hazardous Items checkbox if you are shipping hazardous items.
- Select the Packaging Container from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Validate button.
- If validation is successful, click the toggle button to enable the BlueGrace carrier.
- Click the Configure This Carrier button if the validation process was successful.
- Your BlueGrace carrier is now enabled and ready for configuration.
Freight Shipping Configuration
Use any of the following links to configure your BlueGrace carrier:
- Setting Weight Thresholds for Oversized Carts
- How to Set Items that Must Ship Freight
- Setting Up Shipping Groups
Use any of the following links for more configuration options:
- Setting Up Shipping Rules
- How to Set Up Packing Rules
- How to Add a Surcharge/Handling Fee to a Carrier