Say you want to stop showing a certain carrier when the “Wholesale” Customer group is in the cart and the order value is below X amount of $. For example, when cart is below $150.
Pre-requisite: We are assuming you already have the carriers set up.
To set this, you need to follow the steps below:
- Enable customer groups and define the customer group you are hiding rates from. In our case, we’ll use “Wholesale”.
- Go to filters, and define a filter using “Price”. For our example, we’re using $150, so our filter is going to be from $0 to $150.
- Navigate to carrier rules > Add New > name it however you want.
- Under Applicable Shipping Methods panel, select the shipping methods that you want to be hidden.
- In the Conditions panel, under weight/price/Quantity filters dropdown, select your Filter (ours is the $150 filter)
- Still in the Conditions panel, under the Applicable Customer Groups dropdown, select the “Wholesale” customer group
- On the Actions panel, set the “Action to Perform” to “Hide Shipping Methods”.
Once you accomplish the above, the “Wholesale” customer group will no longer get the methods you’ve selected when the order is under $150.