Say you want to stop showing a certain carrier when the “Wholesale” Customer group is in the cart and the order value is below X amount of $. For example, when cart is below $150.
Pre-requisite: We are assuming you already have the carriers set up and have enabled customer groups and have defined your customer group names in ShipperHQ.
- Go to filters, and define a filter using “Price”. For our example, we’re using $150, so our filter is going to be from $0 to $150. Save your Filter.
- Navigate to shipping rules and click the +New button
- In the Basic tab, name the rule something descriptive
- Under Shipping Methods section, select the shipping methods that you want to be hidden when a customer in your Customer Group is shopping.
- On the Actions panel, set the “Action to Perform” to “Hide my selected Shipping Methods”
- In the Conditions tab, under weight/price/Quantity is, select your Filter (ours is the $150 filter)
- Still in the Conditions panel, under the Customer Groups Include dropdown, select the “Wholesale” customer group
- Save and test the rule
Once you accomplish the above, the “Wholesale” customer group will no longer get the methods you’ve selected when the order is under $150.