ShipperHQ has partnered with UPS® to offer WooCommerce merchants a free plan that allows merchants to display UPS® published daily rates in their checkout.
What this plan includes
With your Free ShipperHQ plan for WooCommerce, you will have:
- (1) Website connection
- (1) Shipping Origin (U.S. only)
- (1) Carrier – UPS® published daily rates
- Shipping Zone Support so you can manage where this delivery option is available
If your shipping needs exceed this free plan, or you’d like to discuss your shipping strategy, our sales team is available to help you explore additional features, like Shipping Rules, Delivery Date & Time, Dimensional Packing and more. For more information, contact our sales team.
How to set up and configure your Free ShipperHQ account
Use the steps listed below to sign up and configure your Free ShipperHQ account for WooCommerce.
- Create an account here: ShipperHQ Free Offer for UPS® Customers
- Begin the account setup by entering your name and company and agreeing to the terms of service.
- Enter the name of the website you will be using this plan with.
- Add you Shipping Origin (within the U.S.) – A shipping origin is any location that you will be shipping from
- Agree to the UPS® terms of service and the carrier should be installed automatically.
- Hurray! Your account is set up and ready to get UPS published daily rates! You can optionally change any of the configuration settings on your UPS carrier to add fees or create zone restrictions.
- The last step is to follow these instructions to install ShipperHQ to your WooCommerce store and connect it to your ShipperHQ account.
CONGRATS! Your ShipperHQ setup is complete.
From here, the customer experience is all yours!
Interested in doing more with ShipperHQ?
If your shipping needs exceed this free plan, or you’d like to discuss your shipping strategy, our sales team is available to help you explore additional features and carriers, contact our sales team.