This document will outline how you can obtain your Cerasis Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your Cerasis Account.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature. Click Features from the ShipperHQ dashboard (left sidebar), then toggle the switch on the LTL Freight Carriers panel. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “Cerasis”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Cerasis” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for Credentials
To register for credentials you will need to speak to a Cerasis representative. You can fill out a form online to set up a call to go over your transportation management needs.
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the Cerasis carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the Cerasis carrier you created
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter Shipper id, User Name, Password, and Access Key (all will be provided by Cerasis)
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option