Any settings that affect product attributes will require synchronising, along with advanced features. As a result, this article walks through the synchronization process required for Magento and Zoey.
These are the most common aspects that require synchronisation:
- Shipping Groups – the exception to this is SKU-based shipping groups
- Origins – the exception to this is if you have one origin and/or if you do not have the drop shipping feature enabled
- Boxes Definitions – except any box marked as “applies to all products”
- Packing Rules
- Customer groups – If enabled.
- Address Validation
- Multi-origin & Drop Shipping (see origins, above)
Importantly, note that there are no drawbacks to synchronising with ShipperHQ but you will experience discrepancies if the above have not been synchronised.