A common scenario is to hide a certain shipping method when the weight is over X Lbs/Kgs
In ShipperHQ, ensure you have your Carrier set up with shipping methods selected/defined.
- Click Filters on the dashboard navbar and add a new filter.
- On your new filter, select “Whole Cart” under Filter Applies To in the Edit Filter panel and enter a name you’ll recognize (e.g. “Over 350”)
- In the Filters panel, select “Range” for the Weight filter, enter a Min value of 350 and check the No Max checkbox and Save. You now have a filter set up which will match against an order total with more than 350 weight in the cart.
- Click on Carrier Rules on the navbar and add a new Rule.
- Enter a descriptive Name (e.g. “Hide 2days air when weight is over 350Kgs”) under the Overview panel
- In the Applicable Methods panel, select “2day air” (and every other method that you expect to be hidden when the weight is over the filter maximum threshold).
- In the Conditions panel, select the Filter you just set up under Weight/Price/Quantity Filters
- In the Actions panel and the Rule Action section, choose “Hide all shipping methods”.
ShipperHQ will now hide 2day air when the weight is over 350.