ShipperHQ uses the Google Places API to offer address suggestions and auto-complete the address form in the customer account and checkout for Magento 2.
It’s easy to configure and use and does not require a ShipperHQ subscription.
Configure ShipperHQ Address Auto-Complete
- Once installed, go to
Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Settings
ShipperHQ Address Autocompletetab and enable the extension
- Enter your Google API key – if you do not have a key, please register and ensure you have enabled the correct API services on your Google account
- Save the configuration
- Refresh the cache in Magento from
System > Cache Management
ShipperHQ Address Auto-Complete Features
- Customer is offered address suggestions as they type their address in both the customer account area and the checkout
- Location services will automatically detect the customers location to provide nearby addresses by default
- Customer chooses a suggested address and the address is populated into the form automatically