This document outlines the process to set up Sendle in ShipperHQ to obtain live rates associated with your Sendle account.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- Your Sendle ID
- Your API Key
Register for Sendle API credentials
- Log in to your Sendle account or create a new account if you have not done so already.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Go to the Integrations tab to get your Sendle ID and API Key.
- Copy and store your ID and API Key in a safe place.
Now that you have your credentials ready, use the steps below to set up Sendle in ShipperHQ.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account and click on Carriers in the navbar
- Click + New to add a new carrier
- Choose the Live Rate Carrier option
- Use Search Carriers to search for Sendle or scroll down to find Sendle from the list of available carriers
- Select Sendle
- Enter the carrier name shown at checkout, for example “Sendle” or “Shipping”
- Click the Continue button
Sendle has been added to your ShipperHQ account! You can now continue to connect to your Sendle account and start getting live rates.
Connecting Your Sendle Account
- Click the Enter Credentials button
Skip & Enter Later
You can select Skip & Enter Later if you don’t want to enter credentials now, but Sendle live rates won’t be available until credentials are entered and validated.
- Click the Enter Credentials button once again
- Input your Sendle ID and API Key into the fields provided.
- Click the Validate button
If validation fails, double check the credentials you’re using then click the Try Credentials Again link to attempt to re-enter your credentials. You can also review our Troubleshooting Carrier Authentication Errors doc for additional steps.
- If validation is successful, click the toggle button to enable the Sendle carrier if you’re ready to start offering Sendle rates to your customers
- Click the Configure This Carrier button if the validation process was successful and you wish to make changes to your Sendle configuration
Your Sendle carrier is now ready to be used!
Sendle not showing at checkout
Sendle only appears for orders that originate from within the United States or Australia. United States origins can ship domestically and Australia origins can ship domestic and internationally. If your products aren’t shipping from one of these countries, Sendle will not be available for your customer at checkout.
Installed but not validated
Your carrier is installed and configured, but not validated. Successful validation depends on the accurate entry of the account information required by each carrier. If you do not have the correct information you will cannot validate your carrier and receive live rates.