On This Page
This document outlines the process to set up Sendle in ShipperHQ to obtain live rates associated with your Sendle account.
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- Your Sendle ID
- Your API Key
Register for Sendle API credentials
- Log in to your Sendle account or create a new account if you have not done so already.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Go to the Integrations tab to get your Sendle ID and API Key.
- Copy and store your ID and API Key in a safe place.
Steps To Add This Carrier
Now that you have your credentials ready use the steps below to set up Sendle in ShipperHQ.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to the Manage Shipping > Carriers dashboard.
- Click the + New to add a new carrier.
- Click the Live Rate Carrier option.
- Use the Search Carriers search bar to type in Sendle or scroll down to find Sendle from the list of available carriers.
- Select Sendle.
- Type in the name of the carrier you want your customers to see. Example: Sendle or Sendle Shipping.
- Click the Continue button.
Steps to Validate This Carrier
- Click the Enter Credentials button.
- Click the Enter Credentials button once again.
- Input your Sendle ID and API Key into the fields provided.
- Click the Validate button.
- If validation is successful, click the toggle button to enable the Sendle carrier.
- Click the Configure This Carrier button if the validation process was successful.
- Your Sendle carrier is now enabled and ready for configuration.
Sendle not showing at checkout
Sendle only appears for orders that originate from within the United States or Australia. United States origins can ship domestically and Australia origins can ship domestic and internationally. If your products aren’t shipping from one of these countries, Sendle will not be available for your customer at checkout.
Installed but not validated
Your carrier is installed and configured, but not validated. Successful validation depends on the accurate entry of the account information required by each carrier. If you do not have the correct information you will cannot validate your carrier and receive live rates.