This document outlines the process to set up Purolator in ShipperHQ to obtain rates associated with your Purolator account.
On This Page
Before you begin, please ensure you have the following:
- A registered corporate account with Purolator
- Your Purolator API Key
- Your Purolator API Key Password
- Your Purolator Account Number
- An existing Origin withing ShipperHQ
Steps to Register and Obtain Purolator Credentials
- Go to Purolator’s registration page.
- Select Open a Purolator Business Account.
- Complete the contact information.
- Navigate to your API settings or contact Purolator to acquire the necessary credentials detailed above.
Steps to Add This Carrier
Now that you have your credentials ready use the steps below to set up Purolator in ShipperHQ.
- Log into your ShipperHQ account.
- Navigate to the Manage Shipping > Carriers dashboard.
- Click the + New to add a new carrier.
- Click the Live Rate Carrier option.
- Use the Search Carriers search bar to type in Purolator or scroll down to find Purolator from the list of available carriers.
- Select Purolator.
- Type in the name of the carrier you want your customers to see. Example: Purolator or Purolator Shipping.
- Click the Continue button.
Steps to Validate This Carrier
- Click the Enter Credentials button.
- Click the Enter Credentials button once again.
- Input your API Key, API Key password, and Account Number into the fields provided.
- Select the Payment Type from the dropdown menu.
- Select the Pickup Method from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Validate button.
- If validation is successful, click the toggle button to enable the Purolator carrier.
- Click the Configure This Carrier button if the validation process was successful.
- Your Purolator carrier is now enabled and ready for configuration.
If you receive the error message shown above, please provide your 7-digit Purolator account number. ShipperHQ will contact Purolator on your behalf and ask them to optimize your system in order to complete this service request fast enough for ShipperHQ standards.