Examples of Date Rules
- Only allow In-Store Pickup on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 10:00AM and 2:00PM every 30 minutes and allow pickup every 15 minutes between 2:01PM and 8:00PM
- Offer Local Delivery to customers in Columbus between 2:00PM and 5:00PM every 30 minutes
- Offer Same Day Delivery to customers in Ohio between 2:00PM and 5:00PM every hour
Creating a New Rule
You will need to turn on Date/Time as an advanced feature to use Date Rules. To do so, go to the features tab under Account Settings and select Date/Time. Select update to save your selection. You are now ready to create a new rule:
- Enter the name of the rule – this should explain what the rule does. For Example: In-Store Pickup MWF
- If necessary, enter the date you want the rule to start and end. This is useful if you are setting up a seasonal rule
- Under the conditions section, set the Pickup location if you are setting this up for In-Store Pickup or set Carriers the rule should apply to.
- If you only want the rule to apply to certain Zones, you should specify this under Restrict to Zones.
- Under Applicable Days, select which days you want this rule to cover.
- Now go to the Time Slots section
- Select Add a Time Slot
- Enter the Start Time, End Time and Time Slot Interval
- Select Add and then Save the rule
You have now set a rule to only allow pickup or delivery during certain times on specified days.