This guide will explain how to take two or more table rate carriers and consolidate them into a single carrier. This is useful if you have multiple table rate carriers and are looking to free up an additional carrier slot in your ShipperHQ dashboard.
In this example, we will be using two table rate carriers, “Standard Shipping” and “Expedited Shipping” with the goal of moving the Expedited Shipping table into the Standard Shipping table.
- Navigate to the table rate carrier that will that’s getting moved, in our case, “Expedited Shipping.”
- Select “Export CSV.” You now should have a CSV of the table rates download to your computer.
- Navigate to the table rate carrier that’s absorbing the new rates, in our case, “Standard Shipping.”
- Select Import CSV and then choose “Import and Append”
- From the file selection modal, select the recently downloaded CSV file for Expedited Shipping.
Once the CSV has been imported, you’re all set. You’ve officially merged the two tables together.
At this point, we can safely remove our Expedited Shipping carrier, and we can rename our Standard Shipping carrier to just “Shipping.”
If you need additional assistance with this configuration, please feel free to reach out to our support team for further assistance.