In BigCommerce go to Orders > Order View > Then click on the “+” sign next to your orders to see a review.
ShipperHQ fields displayed by BigCommerce
- Shipping Price
- Customer Address
- Carrier Name (method name)
- Delivery Date
- If eligible via FedEx, UPS or Custom Carrier
ShipperHQ fields retrieved from BigCommerce API
You can use the BigCommerce Orders API to retrieve further detail about your ShipperHQ shipping rate
- rate_code (method code of the selected shipping rate)
- Shipment information including box definitions
ShipperHQ fields NOT currently stored by BigCommerce
- Origins used on Multi-Origin Shipping orders
- Method Merging Rules/Rate Shopping carrier breakdown
- This will show the merged name instead
- Allowing customers to choose certain accessorial add-ons they need for LTL is not currently supported in BigCommerce, but will be implemented in the future. Currently, Accessorial charges on BigCommerce will be auto-included in the rate.
Note: Until we are able to see this information, you will need to communicate this to your fulfillment center either manually or via a different method.