You would like to have ShipperHQ automatically return the cheapest rates.
To obtain Cheapest Shipping Rate, you first must have the Rate Shopping & Shipping Option Management feature turned on.
- This is done through Account Settings on the bottom left of sidebar, above Logout.
- Click the Account Settings –>Features then scroll to find Rate Shopping & Shipping Option Management and select it.
- Click Update.
It is important to only make this change, selecting other things will add unwanted complexities to your account
- After you’ve updated your Account Settings, you then want to click Carriers.
- Once on the Carriers screen, you’ll want to look in the top right and click the Settings button.
- Next click the Rate Shopping tab. Once clicked, check the Shop Cheapest Rate box and hit Apply.
*Note: for Magento, this will be superseded by Sort order at the bottom of each carrier. This feature works best with “Show all carriers as single carrier” enabled.