This article will show you how to update shipping groups for multiple products in Magento by Mass updating the attribute for Shipping Group.
- Must have Shipping Group created and synced in ShipperHQ
- Must have admin panel access.
- Navigate to Catalog > Manage Products
- Select any applicable products that you would like to update the shipping group for.
- Click the actions dropdown for a list of options
- Select Update Attributes and then click Submit.
- This should take you to a different page where you should be able to find the Shipping Group attribute later down the page and check this off
- Click on the Shipping groups that you want to be applied to these products and hit save at the top right.
Now when you view the products individually they should reflect the shipping group you selected from the mass update attribute page.