Holland Freight is a regional LTL Freight provider in the US. This article covers connecting your Holland Freight account to ShipperHQ so that you can display real-time shipping rates to customers on your eCommerce website.
All YRC Worldwide companies, including Holland Freight, operate independent shipping rating systems. In addition to Holland Freight, ShipperHQ supports YRC Freight. New Penn, Reddaway, YRC Reimer and HNRY Logistics are not currently supported in ShipperHQ. Contact us if you are interested in using these services through ShipperHQ.
On This Page
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature. Click Features from the ShipperHQ dashboard (left sidebar), toggle the switch on the LTL Freight Carriers panel, and finally you will need to create the carrier.
Adding a live rate carrier from the Marketplace page
- In the ShipperHQ Marketplace, select your desired carrier
- You will need to enable the LTL advanced feature before LTL carriers will be displayed
- You can filter by carrier type or by installation status using the dropdown menus near the search bar
- Next, install and validate a selected carrier by clicking the “install” button directly on the listing or click anywhere else on the listing to view a detailed page with more information about the carrier including information required for validating the carrier.
- Review the required validation elements
- Proceed and enter the required account information as needed.
Note: Successful installation depends on the accurate entry of the account information required by each carrier. If you do not have the correct information you will not be able to validate your carrier or receive live rates.
- Once validation is successful, you can enable your carrier right away or configure it further.
Registering for Credentials
- Contact your Holland Freight account representative
- Provide the following information to the representative:
- Physical Address
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- How often you ship and where you ship
- Shipment type and estimated weight
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the Holland Freight carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to the carriers page in the ShipperHQ dashboard
- Since you have already created the carrier, you will next need to edit it
- Click on the “Update Credentials” link on the top. That will bring you to the Validation screen.
- Click “Begin Validation” in the Holland Freight Install screen and enter your carrier Access ID (provided by Holland Freight), the Password, and Access Key you received from Holland Freight. Additionally, you’ll need to set your Payment Terms and Business Role.
- ShipperHQ will indicate if validation is successful.
- Click “Configure This Carrier” on the validation popup to select your methods and set your Holland settings.