You will first need to establish a ShipperHQ account.
- Go to ShipperHQ.com and sign up for the trial by selecting “30-Day Free Trial”
- When filling out information form, select Zoey as the platform. You will receive a signup email after this process.
- You can now access your ShipperHQ dashboard through ShipperHQ.com
Install ShipperHQ to Zoey Account
Now that your account has been set up, you will need to install ShipperHQ to your Zoey account.
- Click here to download the ShipperHQ app to your Zoey account.
- In Zoey, navigate to Set-up > Shipping > Configure (for ShipperHQ App) and make sure Enabled is set to “Yes”
- Ensure the other settings are the way you want, and press Save.
Voila! You can now access your ShipperHQ account through ShipperHQ.com to begin setting up your requirements. Once you start getting your origins, rules, and shipping groups set up, you’ll want to sync ShipperHQ with Zoey.