You offer both USPS and UPS to your customers but want to offer only UPS if your customer’s order subtotal is over $100 as UPS is often a better option for higher-value orders.
You have both your UPS and USPS carriers set up and operational in ShipperHQ.
Create a Filter to find orders over $100
- Click on Filters on the left-hand navbar and add a new filter
- In the New Filter panel, name it “Price over $100”; Set Filter Applies To to “Whole Cart”
- In the Standard Filters panel, set the Price drop-down to “Range” and enter “100” in the Min field and check the No Max box.
- Save your Filter.
Create a Carrier Rule to Hide USPS when your Filter applies
- Click on Carrier Rules in the left-hand navbar and add a new Carrier Rule
- In the Overview panel, enter “Hide USPS over $100”
- In the Applicable Shipping Methods panel, select your USPS shipping methods
- In the Conditions panel, select your “Price over $100”
- In the Actions panel, change the Action to Perform to “Hide Shipping Methods”
With this set up, customers with over $100 in their cart will see only UPS options.