With address validation enabled in ShipperHQ, you will see the results displayed on the order view screen.
In this example, the shipping address is an exact match with address validation service.
Other possible outcomes are:
- Corrected Exact Match – some elements of the entered address were corrected by ShipperHQ
- Near Match with Options – there a number of possible valid addresses
- Customer Override – the customer did not accept the validated address(es) as correct and chose to use the address as entered
- Exact Match – the address was valid as entered
- Unchecked – the address has not been validated
- Not Validated Percentage – this address was not validated due to percentage of address checks configured in ShipperHQ