This document will outline how you can obtain your Pitt Ohio Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your Pitt Ohio Account and how to connect those credentials to ShipperHQ. Please note, you’ll need to ensure that you have LTL Freight Carriers & 3PLs Advanced Feature enabled.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “Pitt Ohio”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Pitt Ohio” from the Carrier select
- Go to Account Settings and enter your account credentials
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for Credentials
You will want to reach out to your Pitt Ohio rep for your User Name & Password for API Access.