This document will outline how you can obtain your StarTrack Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your StarTrack Account.
Create a StarTrack Carrier
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “StarTrack”)
- Select “Small Package” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “StarTrack” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Register for StarTrack Account
- Call 13 2345 to set up an account with a representative. If you have an account and want to use online services you must already be a Star Track Express account holding customer.
- Once you have an account, Go to StarTrack’s online registration form and fill in all required information.
*If you have any questions or need any help call 1800 028 361
Add Credentials to ShipperHQ
You have already created the Startrack carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the Startrack carrier
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter the User Name, Password, Account Number and User Access Key (all provided by StarTrack when you registered).
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option