This document will outline how you can obtain your R+L Carriers Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your R+L Account and how to connect those credentials to ShipperHQ.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “R&L”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “R+L” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for Credentials
Speak to a R+L Carriers representative to register for credentials. You can either request a call from a representative or give them a call at 1-800-543-5589.
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the R+L carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the R+L carrier you created
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter the API Key (provided by R+L)
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option