This document will outline how you can obtain your ReTrans Freight Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your ReTrans Freight Account and how to connect those credentials to ShipperHQ.
Creating the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “ReTrans Freight”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “ReTrans Freight” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for Credentials
You will need to contact a ReTrans Freight representative to set up an account. You can use the contact page to find a specific representative or call in at 888-356-6743.
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the ReTrans Freight carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the ReTrans Freight carrier
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter the User name and Client Code provided by ReTrans Freight
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option