This document will outline how you can obtain your Old Dominion Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your Old Dominion Account.
Create the Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “Old Dominion”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Old Dominion” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Registering for Old Dominion Credentials
- To register fro credentials you will need to call Old Dominion Transportation Services to become a customer. You can reach them at 1-800-235-5569.
- You can then register for online management by feeling out the registration form.
- Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email from Old Dominion within one business day
Adding Credentials to Your Carrier
You have already created the Old Dominion carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the Old Dominion carrier you created
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter User Name, Password and Customer Account Number (all provided by Old Dominion)
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option