This document will outline how you can obtain your Golden State Overnight (GSO) Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your GSO Account.
Create a GSO Carrier
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “GSO”)
- Select “Small Package” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “GSO” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Register for GSO Account
To register for a GSO Account you will need to visit their website and fill out an online application. Once you complete the four steps you will receive your GSO credentials.
Add Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the GSO carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to the carriers page and edit the GSO carrier
- In the Account Settings section you willed to add your credentials
- Enter the Account Number, User Name and Password GSO provided you with after completing the application
- “Validate Credentials against Carrier” should be checked
- If you want to require signatures you will then need to check this box in the Labelling section