This document will outline how you can obtain your FedEx Freight Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your FedEx Freight Account.
Create a FedEx Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “FedEx Freight”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “FedEx Freight” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Register for FedEx Freight Credentials
- You can open an account on the FedEx website.
- Complete the form and a FedEx sales representative will contact you with your new account information.
*If you need assistance you can contact FedEx at 1-800-874-4723
Add Credentials to your Carrier
You have already created the FedEx Freight carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the FedEx Freight carrier you created
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter Account Number, Password, Key and Freight Account number (all provided by the FedEx sales rep)
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option