This document will outline how you can obtain your Fastway Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with you Fastway Account.
Create a Fastway Carrier
The first step is to create a new Fastway carrier in ShipperHQ.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “Fastway”)
- Select “Small Package” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Fastway” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Register for Fastway Carrier
- Register for your Fastway API Key.
- You will then need to create a shipper account by contacting a local Fastway sales representative.
- When your account is approved, you will receive a Production username and API key. (This is provided by Fastway.)
Add Credentials to ShipperHQ
You have already created the Fastway carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the Fastway carrier
- In the Account settings section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter API key (provided by Fastway).
- Make sure you check the Validate Credentials against Carrier option