This document will outline how you can obtain your Estes Credentials required for ShipperHQ to pull the live rates associated with your Estes Account.
Create Your Estes Carrier
The first step is to turn on LTL Freight as an advanced feature in Account Settings > Features > Select LTL Freight. You will then need to create the carrier.
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use for this carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “Estes”)
- Select “LTL Freight” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “Estes” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Register for Estes Account
- Go to the My Estes Signup page
- You will need an Account Number to complete this form. You can request this number at http://www.estes-express.com/WebApp/AccountNumberRequest/
- Enter the required user information (including Account number from step 2) and hit submit.
- You will be contacted by Estes within 48 hours to receive confirmation that your account is set up.
Add Credentials to Your Carrier
You have already created the Estes Carrier in ShipperHQ, now you need to go back and add the credentials.
- Go to Carriers page and edit the Estes carrier
- In the Account setting section you will need to add your credentials
- Enter the User Name and Password you requested when registering for credentials
- Enter the Customer Number which is provided by Estes and is only necessary if using negotiated rates.
- “Validate Credentials against Carrier” should be checked