When setting up your DHL via ILS carrier in ShipperHQ, you’ll need certain credentials that will allow ShipperHQ to connect to the ILS servers and obtain a rate quote.
Creating a DHL via ILS Carrier
- Click on Carriers in the left-hand navbar
- Click the Add New button to add a new carrier
- Enter the name you want to use the carrier in the Carrier Name field (e.g. “DHL via ILS”)
- Select “Small Package” from the Carrier Type select
- Select “DHL via ILS” from the Carrier select
- Click Create Carrier
Obtaining Your Credentials
- Go to the DHL via ILS/ShipperHQ application page to register for credentials.
- Once you have filled out all the required information, an ILS specialist will contact you with your Account Number.
- If you do not receive your account number within 72 hours, you should contact customer care at 877-428-5220
Adding Credentials to your Carrier
- Go to the carriers page in the ShipperHQ dashboard
- Go to the DHL via ILS carrier you created in above steps and select edit
- Go to the Account Settings section
- Enter the Site ID and Password (all provided by ILS)
- If you are using Negotiated Rates you will need to enter the Payor Account Number
- In the Payor Country field you should select the country associated with the account.
- “Validate Credentials against Carrier” should be checked.