You offer economy shipping for all items except a few heavier ones.
Part 1: Create a Shipping Group
- Click on “Shipping Groups” on the left nav and add a new one. Don’t worry about any of the advanced settings.
Part 2: Create the New Carrier Rule
- Click on “Carrier Rules” on the left nav, and then click “Add New +”.
- Enter a name for this rule, something like “Hide Economy from Heavy items”.
- In the “Applicable Shipping Methods” section, choose the shipping method that you want to apply the rule to.
- In the “Conditions” section, find the drop down called Includes one or more of these Shipping Group(s) and select the shipping group you created in part 1.
- In the “Actions” section, find the drop down called “Action to Perform” and choose “Hide Shipping Methods”
- Save the rule.
Economy Shipping will now be hidden anytime one of the Large items are place in the cart