To enable Address Validation in your store, you need to perform the following actions:
- On your Account Settings in ShipperHQ, enable the Address Validation feature via the features tab
- On the Carriers tab, open the settings menu and enable Address Validation, select the carrier you wish to use and where you wish validation performed.
- On the carrier you have selected to use, ensure you have entered valid credentials
- From the ShipperHQ Dashboard, click Carriers > Settings > Address Validation. From this menu you can select options to enable address validation.
- From the ShipperHQ Dashboard, click Carriers > Edit carrier you wish to validate > Additional Charges Panel > Select ‘use validated address type’ > Save.
Please note: For FedEx Carriers, address validation must be enabled on your FedEx account. To enable this please reach out to your FedEx Rep.
You may need to contact your carrier to ask them to enable access to the Address Validation API on your credentials.