This article will cover the steps needed to connect your Shopify store with ShipperHQ.
In order to successfully use ShipperHQ with Shopify you will either need the Advanced Shopify Plan, Shopify Plus or you will need to add calculated rates as an add-on to your Shopify account. This is a Shopify requirement that we have no control over.
- Sign up for a ShipperHQ account at ShipperHQ.com by clicking on “30 Day Free Trial” at the top right of the page.
- Select “Shopify” from the list of platforms on the popup.
- Enter the URL of your Shopify store. It is important that you use your shop url that ends with “.myshopify.com” and then “Authorize”
- You will be prompted to login to your Shopify store (if not already logged in).
- After authorizing, you will be brought to your Shopify apps dashboard so you can install ShipperHQ.
Press “Install unlisted app” button at the bottom.
- You will be returned to ShipperHQ to add information to your account profile.
- Once you proceed you will see a confirmation page with a link to access the your ShipperHQ Dashboard. Then “Go To Dashboard”.
- You will be redirected to your ShipperHQ dashboard with a notice that your Shopify store has been connected. (see screenshot)
- Voila! You can begin validating your carriers and setting up rules in ShipperHQ.
In the future You can Login to ShipperHQ by:
- Going to ShipperHQ.com and choosing “Login” from the top right of the page.
- Selecting “Shopify” from the platforms.
- Entering your Shopify store URL. It is important that you use your shop url that ends with “.myshopify.com”
- Successfully access the ShipperHQ Dashboard.